Friday, August 27, 2010

August 27, 2010; Friday, 10 am

Greetings, Dear Reader

Today’s news is brief. I do hope, however that you have taken a moment to review the latest post on my Silvernews blog:

A summary article of interest in the G&S market is this. Even though the title may sound uninteresting, he links a lot of history in a short form. http://www.gata.org/node/8962

And this one too, you might also find educational, even though, again, the title is the least interesting part of the article. Proposing and Overnight Gold Fund.

And, did I mention this yesterday? It’s still very interesting.
1% of 1% - (The Silver Market is tiny, tiny, tiny !)

As you may have noticed, I’m starting to wind down a bit on the newsletter bit. Thanks for your indulgence. I’ve succeeded in gathering to my Silvernews blog most of the core information needed for the study of G&S, and discovered, of course, that I’m nowhere near alone in this. Most of the essential in-formation can be found on GATA, as they link-reference all of their sources who are the real movers and shakers in this market and study - granted it took me a while of personal investigation and study to come to this conclusion.

Thanks for helping me build my Silvernews blog, and I hope you find it useful in the future. Please feel free to give me a call if I can help put your hard earnings into real value, and I cannot emphasize enough the benefit to you of immediate action.

Lots of love to you all, and yes, I’ll still send out any news I think you should know.

w/love
ali

PS. A good daily for any of you who want to follow this (and I believe you should) is Ed Steer’s.
http://www.caseyresearch.com/displayGsd.php

I also subscribe to The Daily Bell, ‘cause I like and agree with their approach. It takes a bit to see where they’re coming from but after seeing it I like it. http://thedailybell.com/

I’ve listed my fave’s on the left.

No comments: