Monday, September 06, 2010

Total Depression

You might wonder, dear reader, why I've not posted in the last few days. And it's simply that there is absolutely NO GOOD NEWS AT ALL! Gold and Silver prices have begun their inevitable and long expected rise to the top. Say goodbye to $17.50 and hello to $21.00 and more. Still good to buy, cause this is only the beginning. But just take a look at Activist Post Videos if you wanna know what's happening and how we got this way. The best news is that some 35 and rising state governments are insisting on their Constitutional rights and that is probably our only real hope. The newest video on this resurgencee of Constitutional Statehood is 'Don't Tread on ME' to be found here. It's a VERY important new documentary on how significant people in state government are waging a potentially successful battle against the tyranny of the Fed.
I've said all I have to say about this phase of our education. It took me a little more that a month to build this blog. Call me foolish, but I'm old enough to remember when times were really good and it meant something to be an American.
Watch the video. Seems to me like it's our only hope.
Signing off for now.
w/love
ali

No comments: