Wednesday, September 15, 2010

To My Local Community

Silver Coins in Small Quantities
In order to allow kids and low budget buyers to obtain silver coins in small quantities from time to time, I will sell 1 oz. Silver coins at roughly $5.00 (0r 25%) over spot. At the moment this amounts to $25.00 per coin.

This is a very good deal considering that to purchase small amounts (single coins) is both time consum-ing and expensive. Since I buy in (small) bulk, I can pass the savings and save you the work.

This price comprises seller’s premium (av. $3), S&H ($1 per coin) with a $1 margin. The same coins are selling on E-bay for approx. $3.00 premium plus shipping which is often as much as $4 but sometimes a little less.

For larger quantities (more than 10) give me a call.

The value of these coins is in the process of increasing exponentially.

On June 14, a box of 500 coins cost $9,840.
On August 6, it was $10,135,
On Sept. 14, $1,1130.

Do you see the pattern? That’s roughly $1,300 (13%) in three months. And it’s only beginning.

So in my desire to spread the wealth, I’m offering to the local community coins in small quantities at a good price (and co-op buying). Any time you have some money you’d like to save and watch grow, just let me know.

w/love
ali

No comments: